I think it is fantastic to have new session started.
Though I miss the first session instructors, classrooms...
I also find it satisfying and pleasing to have new program and new instructors here.
I think we all have similar feelings for this, but I still want to know your feelings and expectations.
Good luck to all of us! We'll have wonderful 2nd session.
I am already a teacher's pet! HaHa...
And I want to be a pet (figuratively ^^;) of all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hi, Jake!
The classes in second semester have been good until now! I don't have any big complaint about the classes or instructors.(As I said this in Nicoles' class, she said I was a liar.) Every teacher or instructor has their own teaching style,and I think every class has something I learn. Personally, I don't express my bad feeling about teachers or instructors. Because I am also a teacher, I would be angry or sad if my students complain about my class openly.
Anyway, although I have no complaint, it is not easy for me to be accustomed to the second session. I think I am still getting used to the life here!! Not finished! -_-:;
Hi Jake,
Your blog looks fantastic. You've really done a great job.
I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the second session and having new instructors. I hope to do a good job for you.
What do I expect in 2nd session? I would like to have a great small pary with our classmates every night. And I expect ourselves to be more close through the party. But I have much to do such as writing, reading newspaper, and studying the theory of Phots,Logos,and Ethos. I think other trainees must be interested in academic study. Believe it or not.
I just checked about our future presentations coming soon during this 2nd session. There will be more than 5 or 6. I feel like some kinds of big and heavy stone repressing my heart gradually. I know positive thinking and optimistic mind we desperately need. Yet still easier said than done. Please let me go free from this stressful burdening!!
Haha, teacher's pet!!!
You really seem to enjoy the life here. I've been busy being accustomed to the 2nd session classes, and I try to be stick to them positively. I have a hunch that a youngzzang will appear in near future!! hhh
Hi, Jake!
You're already an expert in making use of blog. I decided to study harder in the second session than the first session, however, it is not easy to concentrate on the books and audio files. Anyway, let's do our best for the second session.
Hi, Jake~!
I am so jealous of you! You and your wife look so happy (I think you are really happy ^^), your picture make my desire of marriage stronger.
Anyway, your first question is same with mine. So far, I am 100 percent satisfied with all new instructors and classes. I think the level of satisfaction is almost up to our attitude!
Hi,my pet!! ^-*
You are a thief... your wife looks exactly 9 yeares younger than you..ha ha!!
You seem to be happy... your eyes get smaller with happy smile. I envy you...Anyway I don't like to start 2nd session,because we have no 3rd session. I don't want to finis this program...I'm sure you, too. However we can't block the time goes by. Let's enjoy the 2nd session as possible as we can.
Oh! Jake, You are so nice couple. I'm so surprised at you two similar looking. You look so nice couple!
Post a Comment