Hi.
This week I was quite busy with all kinds of works.
Especially I had to prepare for two presentation, which made me crazy.
Now, I'm a little bit out of pressure.
So, I wanted to go out to have dinner with some of my friends here, but this area is not familiar to me. So, I need your advice for the dining places. Please, let me know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have known about that. The restaurant "Todam" deal with smoked pork and duck" It is located close to Chungcheong University>The quality of the meat is meek and mild to chew. More than likelihood, you need not to chew, Imediately you put the meat into you mouth, it wil melt right away. The price is also reasonalbe. But, it's better for you to refrain from much alchohol.
Hi,Jake! Congratulation!
You already finish three presentations.. All were great!
Today Necole's class presentation was very interesting. What a idea bank! You derserve to relax this week....^_^
Good restaurant? Sorry,Jake.I'm trying to find , too. If I find good one let you know... Happy weekend!
hi, jaky!
Sorry not to give good answers. As you know, I'm a stranger here. If somebody let you know good places here, I'd like to share. One good way is to ask Brian, I think. He knows everything except the things that he doesn't know. Does this sentence make sense? ??
Anyhow, good weekend!
Hi Jake,
After living in Iksan, which is known for it's good food, Cheongju is not quite as impressive but there are still some great restaurants. I really like the seafood buffet downtown in the CGI building. It's a bit expensive (20,000w) but the food is good.
Post a Comment