Saturday, June 14, 2008
How big is desirable for the gap in age on marriage?
Now, I've been to the wedding of my junior's? He is 34 and his bride is 25! Amazing, huh! I and my friends are all surprised when he heard the gap between this couple. They are quite good looking and beautiful. Personally, I and my wife are the same age. So, I'm curious today about the thoughts regarding the desirable gap in age when you marry? Don' t say age is not important! We all know that! We are not an idiot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Jake
Age gap.... I think less than 5 years is desirable for couple. If man is 2 or 3 years older than woman, it is most desirable. If woman is older than man, less than 2 or 3 will be ok. If you have ability, the younger is the better. To overcome the age gap, you'd better learn new songs. If you want to avoid of feeling age gap in the singing room.
bye bye
Hi Jake,
I want to answer your question based on the traditional oriental way of thinking. First, same age is not bad. If the couple has a same personality, they will live a harmonious life. Likewise if the couple's age is same, they can get along very well. One year or two years of age gap is also O.K. Three years of age gap is not recommended. Four years of age gap is usually good. Five years of age gap is not bad. If you want to know more, come to me and talk about it more. However, I think most important thing is the couple's real love toward their spouse.
In my opinion, the age gap between spouse can be allowable by at most 4 years. The gap of more than 4 years sounds funny. Imagine that I will get merry Mathilda. Is it acceptable for you. Definitely, ridiculous. It's only a blind love subject to physical desire. That kind of vulgarian love should be disappered. Yeah, age is important. I agree with yours.
Hi Jake,
I think the idea of age is more important in Korean society so I can't really answer this from a Korean perspective. From my own perspective, I think that an older woman and younger man is best because men usually die ten years younger than women. On the other hand, being the same age is good if you want to share sports or other physical activities.
I think no more than 10 years is Okay. Sexually men are more active until old age. My wife agrees with me that my son shoul marry a younger girl, not an older girl than he is. My wife is 5 years younger than me,nevertheless I wish my wife were younger than she is now. Am I too outright and straightforward? I'm Hee-il. I don't know why but I can't publish my comment with my name. So I do it anonyously.
Post a Comment