Hi. guys and gals...^^
I can't believe this...we're in the 7th week and the program is nearing the end.
I feel sorry for the flying time. And we're under pressure in presenting TP a few times.
I think IT technology and design is important basically. But, the most important thing is not the technology itself. Low technology could make no trouble in the classroom but high tech could. And technolgy and IT skills does not guarantee the success in the classroom. Only the idea matters. Flaming buttons and flashing titles are not everything. In the TP, I was impressed by the presentations with the revolutionary and practical ideas, not with the high tech. So, I put much weight to the idea itself. And the problem is that we don't have enough ideas for every class. So we need the help from outside. I would like to know where you get your teaching ideas. I searched web for quite a while. There are some good sites in the web. But, still many sites are hard to find and not free. So, If you know any good site or method to get ideas for teaching activity, PLLLLLEEEEEase, let me know.
-----desparate Jake...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi, Jake!
I think you already broght some good ideas to the classes. Sharing our idea is the most important when we are getting idea. From small thing that other people have can be a good idea to me. I'm sorry that we don't have many chances that we can share our ideas and experiences. In this regard , your lecture today you have would be a good example for sharing our ideas and experiences.
In my case I get some idea from my own experience and some times I refer some foreign books.
Thank you again for your wonderful lecture.
Hi, Jaky!
I absolutely agree with you.
To get good information is not easy job. But anyway, we should. Nowadays I feel the need to read many resource books including the books which I got thanks to you.
And another thing, after reading many books, we should adapt to our classroom situations.
But...
easier said than done, I know. -_-;
Thank you for your voluntary presentation for the teachers. It was so useful and practical that I could use to prepare lessons for my students. I think you're natural born computer teacher. Of course your teaching English is good, too.
Well, once I had participated in regional TESOL meeting regularly and had collected materials and tried to use what I learned in my class. Usually handout resources. But these days, things are changing now so the combination of printed material with computer would be necessary.
Post a Comment