Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To lose weight, which one do you prefer, to reduce your meal or to exercise more?

Last a few years, I have gained much weight because of my miserable life as a homeroom teacher of seniors in high school. So, Nowadays I'm trying to get back to my own shape. Somebody says to me tha eat less and somebody advices me to exercise more. I really want to know how to lose weight efficiently and safely. If you have any experience about this, please let me know...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Jake. You are hansome and healthy. Moreover, you have a beautiful deep voice. I am envious of you. You should be thankful to God or your parents for such gifts.
Life is unfair. My great wish is to gain weight and I do exercise to put on weight. But you try to lose weight. What a happy worry! What a lucky guy you are!

Anthony said...

Hi Jake,
To lose weight, you should control your diet and exercise regularly at the same time. From my experience, I know that if you exercise regularly without controlling your diet, you'll get only muscle. And if you reduce the amount of food without exercising, there will be "yo-yo effect" sooner or later. One of best ways of losing weight is reduce the amount of your rice to two-thirds of your present amount and do aerobic exercise for more than 30 minutes more than three times in a week. After six months, you'll get good and healthy shape and feel light. Try it!

tina said...

Hi, Jake!
I think you already lost weight comparing to that before. Do you want to lose weight more?
To lose weight, eating habit and exercising are important factors. Though I've not tried, I've heard about the successful story of losing weight: reducing the amount of food and no snack after dinner, walking for over an hour in the evening evry day. Would it be easy to practise!!!!

Olive's Garden said...

Hi~ Jake!

I think you already lost much weight. Your shirts are witnesses. Also, many tainess say that you are the one who succeeded in diet. Anyway, I recommend you to eat more because food is the source of energy. Eating various nutient food is a pleasure of life, too. Relish some fresh fruits these days like gold kiwi, watermelon and Korean wild berries! Oh! Yummi!

And don't forget! After eating much, you should work out!!!

Anne said...

Hi, Jaky! (Reggip version)

You are great what you are now!!(It is certain I'm flattering...)

Exercise steadily is the best way, in my opinion.
Eating less... I think you body doesn't like that way!

Anyway, good luck with your resolution!

rose said...

Hi,Cute!!
You're doing well, now. You'd rather give some advice to others than get some comments. I really envy you. I think you control eppetite well, and do exercise well,too. You try to not to eat much and you do aerobic exercise almost everyday. So you lost much weight already. I think now you need to add some weight training to your muscle and beautiful shape. If you want,I can lend you my small barbells. Good job, Jake.

Carry said...

oh! maybe this question is for me!! And probably you know what my answer is :). Actually, until last week, I thought reducing an amount of meal(food) or skipping it would be the best way to lose weight. However, from this week I changed my mind. Even though it is true that it can be a shortcut to lose weight, it is too difficult for me to continue more than one week.
And, one friend of mine looks hubby(looks like she weighs as much as i do), but I was a little shocked when I saw her naked body in a public bathroom. She has a well-proportioned figure! When I asked what the secret was about it, she answered she just enjoyed exercising regularly.
Well, in the KNUE, because of much homework or tight time schedule, it is a little tough to make time for exercising. However, I'll try to work out at least three times a week.