Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What's your favorite sports or exercise, work out?

Fairly short weeks we had and have. I am happy about that. And last Sunday, I played baseball in Daejeon. Our team is in the competition to get the Mayor's trophy in Daejeon. It's been a long time since I played baseball last year. So I was hit when fielding. I am a second-baseman so sometimes I have to face very fast balls. In spite of the bruise, I got two hits out of 3 at bat. A Gorgeous experience I think it is. Do you have any sports that make you crazy or excited? For me, it's a baseball. I want to know your favorite ones.

7 comments:

James said...

Congratulations!!!
You won the game. It seems that you enjoy various kind of sports.

In my case I like mountain hiking. When I walk in the woods I usually enjoy nature itself. Just looking scenry itself me a pleasure. I like fresh air and the atmosphere surrounded by only trees and blue sky. After sweating a lot I get refreshed. Another my hobby is shooting korean traditional archery. My archery place is under construction now so, I can't enjoy,however, I think I can enjoy again sooner or later.

Have a nice night!

Anne said...

Hi, baseball player!

Sometimes I envy the people who really enjoy sports.
To me, I hate exercise. The only exercise that I do is just breathing. But nowadays as i grow older and older, i feel i need exercise.

But, past days i used to enjoy watching playing tennis game. And when i was high(middle?) school student, i used to be a fan of basketball players at that time such as "Heo Jae" and ...(I can't remember their names). Those days I used to try to watch all baseball games and post their bromide picutre on the wall. Good days~~~

Nicole said...

Hi Jake,
Your blog continues to look great!
My favorite way to get exercise is by walking in the evening. I like to listen to audiobooks while I walk. I'm guessing that you are very active so you probably are out all the time.

therese said...

Hi Jake - good on you! I like walking and swimming. I led a pretty busy life so far, so didn't have much time to enjoy playing or watching sports. But I think my life'll change soon. I feel I should lose some fat these days.

Anthony said...

Hi Jake,
Congratulation. I think you're one of nice baseball players. When I was a child, baseball was one of my favorite sports. I played baseball for 2 or 3 hours with friends at those times. I was usually catcher. Now I think it was very dangerous because I was a catcher without a mask. In my college days I was a member of my department baseball team. I was an outfielder. Anyway, it was very pleasant to play baseball. Now it is almost impossible to play baseball for me. Now my favorite sport is gym sport. I sometimes lift weights and walk on the treadmill in a gym near my home.

Jasper said...

Hi Jake, that was so. I think you liked an unusual sports. I enjoyed just watching baseball games. When I was in high school, my school had a baseball team. One of the representative players was my friend, who dropped out halfway. That's because he had injury with backbone. One day, we had a chance to play with him. And I near watched him throw a ball. The sound of the ball cutting in the air was so frightening. I caught the ball a few times he threw. How painful my palm was. I was almost on the verge of crying. After then I have had no experience of playing baseball. For me, tennis is the best to enjoy. Even if I am not a good palyer, I am excited at tennis.

rose said...

Hi, Jake...
As you know, I went to Mt.Seolak. I think I'm crazy hiking now. It was too beautiful to describe with words. It was hard, but very enjoyable. Baseball... ! To imagine your playing baseball makes me happy! You'd be cute in uniform...^_^