Thursday, July 10, 2008

What is the most memorable event or thng in KNUE?

We have only 1 weeks left. From March till now we've got through the whole program sometimes with difficulty and sometimes with joy and delight. Now I come to think of the past 5 months in this program. Definitely I like class hours and quiz show. And I also enjoyed company with my classmates. They are great. So, as a last question, I would like to know your memorable moments and people or things in KNUE. For me, the life itself would be unforgettable.

4 comments:

therese said...

Hi, Jake - I had and am still having a good time. Every instructor gives English food ringt before my mouth and the only thing I do is to open my mouth and chew it. Another good thing here is co-ed education. Unlike my school life, I could joke with senior male teachers. It's toatlly new but very good experience to me.

rose said...

Jake!!
It's difficult to count unforgettable moments and choose the most memorable event in KNUE.
I realize again " Time flies."
Form the first day to today, almost every day is good to me like you. You said life itself here is good.I agree with you. The feeling of learning and doing something seems to make me happy. Of course, you are one of the most unforgettable people. What a genius in quiz! Every instructor and classmate is also impressive.
One missing thing is the hiking of Mt.Saryangdo Jiri with classmates..but it's O.K...I hope we can make good memories in U.S.A,too...

Olive's Garden said...

Hi~ J!

More than anything else, I would miss our laughs, encouragements and smiles. English was second to me.

I learned many things like earnest attitude, consideration for others and sense of humour from our classmates.

Also, I want to live my life more slowly enjoying other things, too.

Jacky! I know you already worked too hard as a homeroom teacher of high school. Tough!

Stay healty and God bless you!

Nicole said...

Hi Jake,
I hope that you have some great memories from the KNUE program and that you'll get even more from the American portion. Have a great trip.