Two more weeks to go....And we'll be in America.
I've heard some informations from many sources. But, I'm not sure about exactly what we should and could do in America. What do you think we should do in America? Just relax and enjoy the life in the campus? Or, we should have a special goal? This is my first visit to America, so basically I have no information about the life in America. Would you share your information about what could be the possible activity and what should we do in the overseas program?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi, Jake!!
In America... this is the first time to me also... But actually it is not free personal traveling, so I have no idea exactly what I can to do.. Even on weekend we should follow the plan... Anyway I'm ready to do anything I can enjoy, experience and adventure. I don't want to just stay in campus and study. I want to see and feel the American culture as much as possible.
Hi, Jake ^^
First of all, I want to tell you that I'm not nurdy. I just try to do my best. But you know, my problem is whenever I try to study hard I get distracted too easily. (What should I do!!)
Anyhow, when I read your question, I felt a little sad. We can't go to the same Univ., it means we have only 10 days together! Oh, sad!!
Jake, I hope that you can enjoy the life in the U.S. If you have long free time and you have enough money, what about visiting Pen. state? ^^
Hi Jake,
We are going to a real world. There's nothing to do in the dorm. We don't have to learn theory on English. All we have to do is just to practice English in a real situation. That's a real English study. I think there are many things in America we can enjoy. I beileve you are sure to make a nice and happy memories.
Post a Comment